Hi all... lol haven't written my blog in a really long time. Guess i didn't have the chance to or i did not want to update my blog. So where should i start? ok so i go to school... School fine, teachers fine, homework's fine. I guess school this year is not as bad as i thought. Then recently, it was clio's birthday. We went to tampines mall and ate at cafe cartel. Then we went to guang jie. Lol. Overall it was quite okay la. not say good or bad. Argh... mummy said must get at least 20 marks more than my previous marks if not she will confiscate my handphone. Wah... my precious handphone. Sniffs... Wish me good luck in getting back my results. Hopefully i will get 20 marks more. Wow that will really be a miracle man. I've been into "Light up the sky" by Yellowcard. It's my favourite on the list currently. Today's the last day i can slack. Tommorrow must get back to work le. Haiz... work... work...work. looks like there's nothing more i could write. I guess this is goodbye? Yeah, i know. After such a long time, i should have more things to write but you know i've kinda cut it short so i don't need to waste my time to type every single thing out. I try to update my blog as soon as possible. Well... hopefully i can. Scarely, i score badly for my exam then i kenna banned from technology then too bad lor. But wont kill la. I already learnt how to control not get in contact with technology. Not like last time. Last time, i can't believ that i even cried over the computer!!!XD It feels good to be good anyway. Make me feel so innocent and brilliant. Now i really have to go. Bye! See you next time! :)